TimeCry TimeCry

Nicely Done

You reviewed my always changing frame by frame and said that you were making one too. so i decided i'd watch it. Now i cant say i loved the song all that much, it was alright. But the animation was great! i can only begin to think how long that took you to draw out. great job!

Orpheus: The Rock Musical Orpheus: The Rock Musical

Nirvana is Awesome.

That was good, but it confused me. Nirvana? What? So confused. It was good though

My spoon unfinished My spoon unfinished

not yours

this is a modified version of a game that came with a flash tutorial book called "foundation actionscript" either dont vote for this or vote X

EVER-CHANGE #7 EVER-CHANGE #7

nice

very intering, creative and everything else. you reviewed my Frame by frame saying you were gonna make one, what happened?

C360 responds:

Actually, I already made a frame by frame animation of the aphex twin song more than five years ago...and it's pretty crazy...probably considered way better than anything I have posted on Newgrounds. It's just not completely finished. I dont have that great of a computer, and it's having a real hard time processing now. I need a faster computer so I can work on it!!! But it will be up..thanks for reminding me. =)

Thanks for the review though..it's nice to see a new review for an older post that I figured had been forgotten about. Thanks for staying in touch! You can email me if you want.

Thanks

Shore Acres Shore Acres

wow

man i almost peed in my pants. i laughed i cried and i beat the game. amazing. stupendous, even got yourself an online tutorial with helpful hints and tips....... wow a winner in my book http://talk.to/gancos

MadFLeX responds:

thanks man. i checked your website, kinda cool over there. thanks for the good review!

flashtroids flashtroids

i hate you

i shall refrain from using any profanity: anybody who watches this should vote X. it's not his, i've seen it on about 50 different sites and non of them had his name.... i and i know he's not good enough with flash to make.... remember say no to fags oops......